Friday, February 10, 2012

The Proclamation

This is the year I am unabated and relentless at pursuing my career in acting and music.
I have been in NYC for nearing 5 years, and though it has been fulfilling and I have accomplished many feats, I still have that one dangling dream that I can't seem to make a reality.
So, this year, the dream of having a career as an artist, bears my complete focus. No more trips, no more marathons, no more dabbling in other career choices. I owe it to myself to see this through.
What does that mean?
Well, I am not quite sure yet. But I am making this solemn vow, I will become the person and spirit I believe I am. I will make my dreams a reality.
That being said, I am not allowed to get down on myself, compare myself, or step aside. From here on out, its "balls to the wall, boys."

I encourage you to ask me how I am doing, what I am up to, and ask me my future goals. I want to the whole community of people I know to be in this with me. And I thank you for your participation and support.

Thank you very much. Say a prayer and here I go.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool Caroline! I'm behind you 100%. Best of luck in accomplishing all of your dreams :)

    ReplyDelete